Monday, October 8, 2012

Book Review # 1

Darren Shan's Lord Loss gripped me with shocking intensity on every single page.
When I read this book the author's style was very reviting and exciting and i loved the way he intrigued me with is wording. I love everything about his writing style, it makes me visualize it in my mind and it makes it to where i can picture it in real life like I'm almost there doing what he says myself. His voice is sort of almost demon like, the way he says things and how he puts his words. Yes it is very unusual from all the other books I've read. All I can really tell u is you should really give this book a try, it will mess with your mind and make u feel like the things that happen, what if they could happen in real life...                 

No comments:

Post a Comment